Terms and Conditions
All prices and information are correct as of May 2020. They may be liable to change.
We do not give discounts; we always provide more than paid for. We may have the occasional promotion.
Amendments and Cancellations
You may make amendments (increase or decrease existing items) to an order, provided you let us know 3 days before delivery or collection. You may add items if sufficient notice is given (details of the notice period required are displayed against each product). If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so as soon as possible. Cancellations made under 72 hours before delivery or collection will incur a 50% charge. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your order we will give you as much notice as possible and try to arrange an alternative.
Every product is quality guaranteed. if you are not entirely satisfied with a product, we will refund or replace it. Numbers of servings are for guidance only. Though every effort has been made to update product images to reflect the products accurately, there are circumstances in which a product may not arrive exactly the way it appears on the website or on social media. Product supplied accords with written description. Some products may be pictured with serving suggestions.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints, please contact Nylah Customer Care at Nylah Canapés Ltd, 5 Hogan Mews, London W2 1UP;
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please report it within 24 hours and send photographic evidence if you wish to claim a refund or replacement. Any refunds will be given at our discretion. If we fail to meet our excellent standards, we will process a refund within 48 hours.
Privacy & Safety
1. What personal data we collect
– your name;
– your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
– purchases and orders made by you on Nylah Canapés;
– your on-line browsing activities on Nylah Canapés;
– your password(s);
– your communication and marketing preferences;
– your feedback and survey responses;
– your location;
– your correspondence and communications with Nylah Canapés; and
– other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as on Instagram, a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
2. How we use your personal data
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
– to enable Nylah Canapés to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
3. How we protect your data
– our site runs on Secure Sockets Layout (SSL) ensuring that all data is safely transmitted and encrypted;
– internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
4. What you can do to help protect your data
Nylah Canapés will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Nylah Canapés asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Nylah Canapés and more generally: ¬-
– keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
– when creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this accessing your account, clicking ‘your account’, clicking ‘your data’ and selecting ‘change password’.
– avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
– the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
– the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
– the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details on our contact page.
– What are cookies?
– Information collected
Some cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour when you access this website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and your journey around a website.
– What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Nylah Canapés to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Nylah Canapés to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Nylah Canapés, meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
– How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
– What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our site. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site.
- Offline Payments
How do I make payment?
You can make payment securely during checkout via PayPal (card or PayPal account).
What if my order is bespoke i.e. not available to purchase online?
Once you have accepted our quote, it converts automatically to an invoice which can be paid securely via PayPal. You have up to 3 working days to make payment depending on when the order is due.
What if I don't want or can't make online payments?
We accept payment by bank transfer. 100% payment validates an order, so please make the payment as soon as possible and no less than 72 hours before required.